Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy 1 year Anniversary!

Dear Husband:

We have been married for 365 days.  Can you believe it?!  The past year has been the best year I could have asked for.  We have had so many changes - getting married, Bella joined our family, bought a house, I became a teacher, started Foundation Group, and recently we finally booked our real honeymoon that fulfills more than one dream!!

My favorite part of the day is when I hear you singing while you get ready for work.  You are such a happy person.  I cherish our Saturday mornings at Einstein Bros and the nights we just get to hang out together uninterrupted.  I'm thankful for your strength, love, and desire to pursue God's heart.



I can't wait to see what the future holds for us - I love you!

Like the Stars,
Your Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment