My name is Bella Spencer. I am a 10 month old Golden Retriever princess. Come on - you guys know me! My Mom talks about me all the time. Smile. I have a pretty cool life here with my human Mom and Dad. It started out in this cramped apartment with 3 flights of stairs to cover when I needed to potty (boy, that was tough some days), but now I have a house with a backyard. I spend most of my days hanging out in the backyard, talking to Dragger and his human pets (he is my German Shepherd friend next door), playing with my Mom and Dad, and sleeping.
You should know that recently my parents have been working ALOT. Sigh. This has really left me with lots of time to find new adventures. I mean I have toys and this really cool crazy looking squeak animal, but I just get tired of that, ya know? Soooo, one day I found this weird plastic bag that was pretty cool to shred. I had fun with that, but it didn't last very long. BTW, Do you know where I can find more of those? The flower bed is always a good place to find twigs and soft dirt that really feels good on my paws. I like to throw it out on the rough grass for a soft place to lay down.
| Just a little of my work today. |
| My attempt to dig it out. |
| Look! Look! I did it for you. |
Woof!
Bella
This post is too hilarious, Bella!!! You and Sherman seem to have the same "spirited" personality, so we need to get y'all together ;) You have a great set of human parents, so treat them well!
ReplyDelete